Re: Is Graham Cluley taking the piss?
Come on, use you imagination! For example if it's your Facebook account, there are probably clues in there. Ditto for your home computer. Other times the website itself could be big clue (Christian singles or what have you). And then there are people you pick user names like ChristWarrior129.
I partly agree on the other point, but security gurus much prefer solutions that are still good even if everybody starts using them. Perhaps they give that too much weight, but it's a worthy ideal.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops