Re: Is Graham Cluley taking the piss?
Come on, use you imagination! For example if it's your Facebook account, there are probably clues in there. Ditto for your home computer. Other times the website itself could be big clue (Christian singles or what have you). And then there are people you pick user names like ChristWarrior129.
I partly agree on the other point, but security gurus much prefer solutions that are still good even if everybody starts using them. Perhaps they give that too much weight, but it's a worthy ideal.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait