Re: Is Graham Cluley taking the piss?
Come on, use you imagination! For example if it's your Facebook account, there are probably clues in there. Ditto for your home computer. Other times the website itself could be big clue (Christian singles or what have you). And then there are people you pick user names like ChristWarrior129.
I partly agree on the other point, but security gurus much prefer solutions that are still good even if everybody starts using them. Perhaps they give that too much weight, but it's a worthy ideal.
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more