Re: Is Graham Cluley taking the piss?
Come on, use you imagination! For example if it's your Facebook account, there are probably clues in there. Ditto for your home computer. Other times the website itself could be big clue (Christian singles or what have you). And then there are people you pick user names like ChristWarrior129.
I partly agree on the other point, but security gurus much prefer solutions that are still good even if everybody starts using them. Perhaps they give that too much weight, but it's a worthy ideal.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS