"The myth of someone sitting at the entrance to a shopping centre and harvesting everyone's details, is just that: A myth."
I think the same things were said about RFID in passports etc., then people started seeing how far away they could actually read them, some guy managed to read them at over 200 feet with $2,500 of hardware.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging