Re: USSR again
"temperature maps with near perfect correlation to the energy output of the sun."
Er, no it doesn't. Solar energy output has been pretty constant (over its 11- and 22-year cycles) for quite a while now - see for example
http://www.ucsusa.org/global_warming/science_and_impacts/science/effect-of-sun-on-climate-faq.html#Figure_2 (reference to the source paper is on the same page)
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...