Re: USSR again
"Particularly when we look at other research, where temperature maps with near perfect correlation to the energy output of the sun."
"CO2 was lagging temperature by around 800 years, indicating that temperature drives CO2, and not the otherway around.."
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad