Re: I did not ask for a wireless card
It is not just the oyster card reader the one that gets messed up, the card readers in the datacentre also get confused.
I carry now 4 wireless cards incompatible with each other.
And yeah vendors will never implement the latest version of the protocol, nor implement properly the old version.
Jumping the gun and selling new technology nobody asked for is "cool".
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging