Re: Does this tool... [do Total Information Awareness?]
Does this answer your question ....... http://cryptome.org/isp-spy/google-spy3.pdf ..... or raise more questions?
What has to be realised, as in remembered in metadatamining operations, is that search engines can be groomed to provide analysts a false trail for their reasonable assumptions/subjective conclusions based upon Google/search engine queries which have been carefully selected to give a certain impression, which may or may not be perfectly accurate. And the same caveat applies should browser history be a metadatamining tool available to whoever would be interested in knowing such personal information/intelligence.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat