"...a no vote would obviate the entire treaty"
I don't understand this part. The thing doesn't require unanimity and it comes into force when 6 or more have ratified it. The UK and many others have already signed, so how can the EU Parliament's decision be that decisive?
Still, it would be nice to see the implications debated (would have been nice if UK Gov had had the decency to have that happen here).
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion