"...a no vote would obviate the entire treaty"
I don't understand this part. The thing doesn't require unanimity and it comes into force when 6 or more have ratified it. The UK and many others have already signed, so how can the EU Parliament's decision be that decisive?
Still, it would be nice to see the implications debated (would have been nice if UK Gov had had the decency to have that happen here).
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of huge BULGE FOUND ON MOON is solved