"...a no vote would obviate the entire treaty"
I don't understand this part. The thing doesn't require unanimity and it comes into force when 6 or more have ratified it. The UK and many others have already signed, so how can the EU Parliament's decision be that decisive?
Still, it would be nice to see the implications debated (would have been nice if UK Gov had had the decency to have that happen here).
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests