Re: Still buying CDs?
Probably not, but I gave up on music discs years ago. Downloads more convenient and, like CDs, no tape hiss or LP cracks and pops - the reason I went CD in first place.
I'd rip 'em anyway, and you don't have to replace broken cases with downloads. Leaves more shelf space for books. Audio quality of 256Kbps AAC good enough for my 45-year-old lugs and the audio environment of the trip to and from work.
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong
- Developer unleashes bowel-shaking KILLER APP for Google Glass