Re: What could go wrong?
People pulling out the kilts and tartans, despite most of that tourist type tat having been masterminded by Sir Walter Scott stirring up Scot's patriotism and an attempt way to stop a Scottish worker's revolution in the 19th century shortly before King George toured the Highlands!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month