Computer games taught me nothing
I played Civ and numerous other resource/builder type games.
I know that the best way to advance is to create a class that don't have to worry about where their next meal is coming from and can devote 100% of their resources to the crazy wacked out shit rank and file population can only dream about.
No really.... It actually works.
Way to go JC.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...