Computer games taught me nothing
I played Civ and numerous other resource/builder type games.
I know that the best way to advance is to create a class that don't have to worry about where their next meal is coming from and can devote 100% of their resources to the crazy wacked out shit rank and file population can only dream about.
No really.... It actually works.
Way to go JC.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!