blah title blah
I won't get back the minutes of my life wasted watching Avatar and Titanic , both films are unutterable bad (IMHO natch !) and yes I agree he has made some good stuff in the past but I always like rich people behaving like Howard Hughes.
If Paul Allen and James Cameron can help us explore new things by using their own money then good on 'em , probably isn't their own money seeing as the trip was sponsored, but more of Bilionaires spending money of stuff us mere mortals can only dream of, I mean what other point is there to being that minted
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen