Re: why not have a second "under duress" pin code
"I thought that there was some plan to have it as being your existing PIN in reverse. That way you don't have to try to remember it. I.e. if pin = 1234 then panic = 4321.... "
Because some people may have reversible PIN's, e.g: 1221, 7777, etc.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning