Alexander is one of the saddest things I've ever (half) watched. What a pretentious, self important piece of crap it was. I just couldn't make it to the end.
I would have just mentioned "Transformers", but I'm certain it was already nominated many times... wait, I just mentioned it anyway, didn't I?
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL