Not quite there, drat!
Everything seems eminently sensible to me, but I'm a little miffed at having to wait a bit to be able to create a topic. Even though I first posted here in '07 apparently, and have a fairly decent upvote/downvote ratio (54/4), I am not yet at 100 posts. On every web communication outlet I use, I try to live by David Byrne's mantra "when I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed". Is El Reg trying to tempt me into posting just for the sake of it, so that I can get my tally to that magical ton?
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- British LulzSec hackers hear jail doors slam shut for years