Re: AC 13:19
Actually, someone socially skilled would probably just blame you.
If they're convincing enough, you'll be the one who loses *your* job over someone else's mistake.
I'd like to say this never happens, and I'd like to say even more that no one is really that manipulative and cynical.
Then again, all the psycho-chimps gravitate to the City. So there is still some relative sanity elsewhere in some parts of IT. And you might - *might* - get lucky.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire