That there were no 'Pharaohs' until the New Kingdom. They were Kings of Upper and Lower Egypt in the times when pyramids were built (Old and Middle Kingdom.)
In the New Kingdom they buried themselves (not literally) in the Valley of the Kings, not pyramids.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court