That there were no 'Pharaohs' until the New Kingdom. They were Kings of Upper and Lower Egypt in the times when pyramids were built (Old and Middle Kingdom.)
In the New Kingdom they buried themselves (not literally) in the Valley of the Kings, not pyramids.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE