>Fanbois don't like facts (and the fact that you have been downvoted is evidence of this).
Craigness only got 1/25 downvote. You are up to 6/9.
Craigness uses facts, and interesting ones at that. The same can't be said of your oh so useful contribution ;-)
On a different level, I wonder if Appcelarator doesn't have a vested interest in playing up Android fragmentation, given their offerings. And I think those that have iPhone 3x might be leery in upgrading to later OS versions - I recall it being somewhat of a stinker when 4.0 came out. Now, I have no idea how big that user base is - might be somewhat bigger than expected with 3 yr contracts ;-)
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests