No FTTC Cabinet for me
There are none up my street yet I was connected to FTTC last May. 40Mbits down, 1.5up.
Next door piggyback on my Wireless in the evening as pretty well the rest of the street is on Virgin (old NTL Copper Cable) and once everyone else gets going their 30Mbits speed goes down to 1.5-2 if they are lucky.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops