Love them, or hate them, you cant help but be impressed at the way Apple can generate hype, keep customers and shift stock...
Much like facebook, they just manage to keep the hype and momentum going, I keep waiting for the bubble to burst, but it doesnt look like doing that anytime soon...
note, im no fanboi, just someone that is in awe of the ability of a company to extract non-trivial sums of money from millions of customers in this sort of economy.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide