Re: wtf is object orientated C?
An interesting link, if only to see the number of Americans who believe that the "ate" form is a Britishism. Speaking as a Brit, I can assure you that it bloody isn't. It's wrong over here too. It has *always* been object-oriented.
Doesn't stop people making the mistake but that, in turn, doesn't mean we have to roll over and let the language get mangled again.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging