Re: Weather/flight time
Agreed, I would think placing it in the North Sea or even father afield, but you need to be careful of serious weather.
Their bigger issue remains about connectivity, all the government needs to do is cut the cord (to the transmitter).
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS