Re: Scott Broukell
A (ironically) holier-than-thou atheist pitches his unrequested beliefs to the public in the form of an atrocious "joke" and shortly afterwards asks people to keep their beliefs to themselves... should we lock him in the same bar with the religious persons? would that solve the problem?
Do atheism inhibits the sense of irony in people?
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS