Re: Scott Broukell
A (ironically) holier-than-thou atheist pitches his unrequested beliefs to the public in the form of an atrocious "joke" and shortly afterwards asks people to keep their beliefs to themselves... should we lock him in the same bar with the religious persons? would that solve the problem?
Do atheism inhibits the sense of irony in people?
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats