Question (AKA WTF?!)
So Samsung got a patent. It infringes an older patent, but how could Samsung know?
I would have guessed it's the Patent Office's job doing a background this kind of situation, not the patent submitter... is it?
Or can the office just say "tough luck" and get with it?
I'm not defending Samsung (this whole patent war is beyond stupid) but I think it's unfair that they, or anyone else, lose a patent because of what looks like a gross ineptitude of the patent office
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs