Question (AKA WTF?!)
So Samsung got a patent. It infringes an older patent, but how could Samsung know?
I would have guessed it's the Patent Office's job doing a background this kind of situation, not the patent submitter... is it?
Or can the office just say "tough luck" and get with it?
I'm not defending Samsung (this whole patent war is beyond stupid) but I think it's unfair that they, or anyone else, lose a patent because of what looks like a gross ineptitude of the patent office
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack