Google will release the source code in a timely fashion
The one bit of Android which is GPLv2 is the kernel. Therefore they will be compelled to release the source code for that in a timely fashion. It might not mean they release the source code for the rest of the system to go with it but the kernel should be safe.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why