It's not, I can get 1.50 on 25USD stocks all day. That said, stock value and divedends are not normally tightly coupled.
What this signals is that apple is moveing out of the rapid growth phase that started when Jobs reaquired the helm into a long-term sustaining phase. This is fairly normal when a company has saturated it's core-markets (music players, tablets, and premium smart phones in the case of APPL).
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system