The fly in the ointment with this great camera (not mentioned in the article) is the completely ridiculous popup flash position; directly under the finger of your left hand holding the camera. You will get disconcerting jammed motor messages from the popup flash (did I break it this time, hope not). Fabulous camera but start learning to hold it either one handed or not in the way you would hold your SLR
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'