The fly in the ointment with this great camera (not mentioned in the article) is the completely ridiculous popup flash position; directly under the finger of your left hand holding the camera. You will get disconcerting jammed motor messages from the popup flash (did I break it this time, hope not). Fabulous camera but start learning to hold it either one handed or not in the way you would hold your SLR
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory
- NATO declares WAR on Google Glass, mounts attack alongside MPAA