Pattern Codes are a very small subset of Codes
Mr. Tuna is fundamentally correct.
A five digit lift-and-press code can be any of 100,000 equally-likely values.
A five digit pattern swipe probably comes in one of several dozen variations, with a thin tail of about a few hundred more. The practical address space is tiny. E.g. 9, 1, 3, 7, 6 is probably almost impossible as a swipe code. 1, 4, 7, 5, 3 is probably a significant fraction of them.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad