Pattern Codes are a very small subset of Codes
Mr. Tuna is fundamentally correct.
A five digit lift-and-press code can be any of 100,000 equally-likely values.
A five digit pattern swipe probably comes in one of several dozen variations, with a thin tail of about a few hundred more. The practical address space is tiny. E.g. 9, 1, 3, 7, 6 is probably almost impossible as a swipe code. 1, 4, 7, 5, 3 is probably a significant fraction of them.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2