Breakages in 3...2....1
It's a brilliant idea - the data will go in via the 3rd (control) pin btw @ge.
What bothers me though is that the free-standing/swivelling aspect of the device combined with the offset slider and less-than-perfect handling could well result in quite a few pads suffering from weakened holes and cracks on the PCB.
I'll be interested in signing up for this, let me dump my $50+/mth "traditional" bank merchant system.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network