Breakages in 3...2....1
It's a brilliant idea - the data will go in via the 3rd (control) pin btw @ge.
What bothers me though is that the free-standing/swivelling aspect of the device combined with the offset slider and less-than-perfect handling could well result in quite a few pads suffering from weakened holes and cracks on the PCB.
I'll be interested in signing up for this, let me dump my $50+/mth "traditional" bank merchant system.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for those too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?