I'm sorry, but Hotz should have known better given the fact every US citizen knows TX is not the place to screw around in .I see this way too often with people coming from out of state to visit Austin for whatever reason. Austin is not another part of California as mistakenly thought in the minds of college kids and it amazes me that SXSW is even held in TX to begin with. Say what you will about TX laws, but many califags have tried and failed miserably challenging the pot laws here in Christfukistan err Texas. Please, no tears for an idiot who can't be bothered to check the map and realize where hes at .
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go
- Microsoft breaks bug-bounty virginity in $100,000 contest