alu plate/sacrificial pad?
Isn't there a risk of that diverting rocket blast/debris to places you don't want? Why not just put a clamp on the titanium rod, so that the rearmost sliding mount rests on it? Then the nozzle has a clear line of fire.
I am disappointed that there are no exploding bolts in this. I always wanted to build something with them.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack