alu plate/sacrificial pad?
Isn't there a risk of that diverting rocket blast/debris to places you don't want? Why not just put a clamp on the titanium rod, so that the rearmost sliding mount rests on it? Then the nozzle has a clear line of fire.
I am disappointed that there are no exploding bolts in this. I always wanted to build something with them.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS