alu plate/sacrificial pad?
Isn't there a risk of that diverting rocket blast/debris to places you don't want? Why not just put a clamp on the titanium rod, so that the rearmost sliding mount rests on it? Then the nozzle has a clear line of fire.
I am disappointed that there are no exploding bolts in this. I always wanted to build something with them.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great