"One economic sector that does benefit from taking creators' rights out of markets are advertising-supported American web companies"
So! You know!
(I still do not quite understand why the UK and Canada - or somewhat more accurately but still too restrictively - their government and policy-making bureaucracies - want to expropriate their content-creators for the benefit of these American advertising companies.)
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE