Re: Sounds like HDD manufacturers don't want thunderbolt to take off...
Dunno, looks like they are making the most of many 'early adopters' who really don't need that speed other than to boast how fast they can go.
Office and coffee shop willy waving?
Include the 'i' factor and that also ramps the price up.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp