Re: Sounds like HDD manufacturers don't want thunderbolt to take off...
Dunno, looks like they are making the most of many 'early adopters' who really don't need that speed other than to boast how fast they can go.
Office and coffee shop willy waving?
Include the 'i' factor and that also ramps the price up.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...