Re: Sounds like HDD manufacturers don't want thunderbolt to take off...
Dunno, looks like they are making the most of many 'early adopters' who really don't need that speed other than to boast how fast they can go.
Office and coffee shop willy waving?
Include the 'i' factor and that also ramps the price up.
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth
- What did you see, Elder Galaxies? What made you age so quickly?