Just about no phone company makes "dumb" phones any more
I take it you haven't seen the £6 ones in Tesco's?
I have a "dumb" Samsung next to me, the wife has a "dumb" Nokia (who by the way still make way more dumb ones than smart ones.
Of course definition of dumb is subjective. As my dumb phone has a 1 month standy by, several hours talk time, never drops a call, has great voice quality and hardly ever has no signal, how dumb is it?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs