"WD quotes speeds of up to 1Gbit/s, twice USB 3.0's 5Gbit/s[...]"
In Western Digital's world, 1 = 2 * 5.
(OK, I'll bet Chris meant "10 Gbit." It's still funny to read.)
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search