"WD quotes speeds of up to 1Gbit/s, twice USB 3.0's 5Gbit/s[...]"
In Western Digital's world, 1 = 2 * 5.
(OK, I'll bet Chris meant "10 Gbit." It's still funny to read.)
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE