"WD quotes speeds of up to 1Gbit/s, twice USB 3.0's 5Gbit/s[...]"
In Western Digital's world, 1 = 2 * 5.
(OK, I'll bet Chris meant "10 Gbit." It's still funny to read.)
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market