"WD quotes speeds of up to 1Gbit/s, twice USB 3.0's 5Gbit/s[...]"
In Western Digital's world, 1 = 2 * 5.
(OK, I'll bet Chris meant "10 Gbit." It's still funny to read.)
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices