Re: Brain dead feds...
This is simply wrong.
Look to another recent case where encryption keys were refused; the feds eventually broke the encryption thus negating the need to enforce the court order demanding they keys be revealed.
In this case as there they have reasonable grounds to suspect incriminating material is held on the phone and they have the same right to search it as they would to search a house or a car.
13 thumbs down? Maybe 13 people who read your comment and didn't stop to consider that it might be complete and utter bollocks..?
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst