i went into the shop where i live (oslo) to buy an hdmi cable. their range: cables for about £16, or nothing. given that i can buy a cable for £1.20 from amazon, i'm fucked if i'm paying that.
how much of that is clas ohlson trying to rip me off, and how much of that is the norwegian government generally ripping us off is a different question. either way, my money's not going to them.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging