"You can't say in the advert what that treatment would be, because until they have been examined by the doctor, they don't know what would be appropriate."
Unlike America where advertising is allowed and doctors regularly get patients demanding either extremely overpriced, less effective or worst of all completely the wrong treatments because they have seen some dangerously deceptive advert.
Not to mention they spend millions pushing tranquillisers at kids.
- ASTEROID'S SHOCK DINO-KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great