"You can't say in the advert what that treatment would be, because until they have been examined by the doctor, they don't know what would be appropriate."
Unlike America where advertising is allowed and doctors regularly get patients demanding either extremely overpriced, less effective or worst of all completely the wrong treatments because they have seen some dangerously deceptive advert.
Not to mention they spend millions pushing tranquillisers at kids.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip