"You can't say in the advert what that treatment would be, because until they have been examined by the doctor, they don't know what would be appropriate."
Unlike America where advertising is allowed and doctors regularly get patients demanding either extremely overpriced, less effective or worst of all completely the wrong treatments because they have seen some dangerously deceptive advert.
Not to mention they spend millions pushing tranquillisers at kids.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait