"You can't say in the advert what that treatment would be, because until they have been examined by the doctor, they don't know what would be appropriate."
Unlike America where advertising is allowed and doctors regularly get patients demanding either extremely overpriced, less effective or worst of all completely the wrong treatments because they have seen some dangerously deceptive advert.
Not to mention they spend millions pushing tranquillisers at kids.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor