"You can't say in the advert what that treatment would be, because until they have been examined by the doctor, they don't know what would be appropriate."
Unlike America where advertising is allowed and doctors regularly get patients demanding either extremely overpriced, less effective or worst of all completely the wrong treatments because they have seen some dangerously deceptive advert.
Not to mention they spend millions pushing tranquillisers at kids.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go