Did they also massively underestimate how quickly Android will kill iOS on the smartphone too...
I would guess by 2013 Android will be ahead of iOS on tablets, as clearly it's making massive inroads with better and cheaper tablets from more manufacturers, and it's only 10% behind right now (which if you include all the supermarket Android tablets, and other non-Google approved devices, it's likely to be even closer).
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month