Re: This could be the tipping point...
Having made exactly that choice I agree with you. I spent 4x the cost of a netbook buying a shiny slab that is a complete pain in the arse to do anything practical on.
It came with the keyboard, I still hate it.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire