This is basically what I was coming on here to say. The production has the copyrights, the service has paid for the rights to show said production, the landlady/lord is paying for the service.
There is no copyright infringment going on and I fail to see where it is. Perhaps someone can explain it better?
- ASTEROID'S SHOCK DINO-KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it