Lets be a little realistic here...
This doesn't concern end-users.
As stated in the article; Remote desktop is turned off by default, but it gets better; RDP server is not available on consumer products (XP Home, Vista/7 Home premium) but only on the OS Professional versions and above.
So most people won't even notice all this.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network