Lets be a little realistic here...
This doesn't concern end-users.
As stated in the article; Remote desktop is turned off by default, but it gets better; RDP server is not available on consumer products (XP Home, Vista/7 Home premium) but only on the OS Professional versions and above.
So most people won't even notice all this.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad