Re: "no business plan"
I don't think the OP was slagging off the planners. I think he was saying they are different roles, with difference skillsets.
If that's what he is saying, then I agree.
There are a lot of roles, many I'm not good at. Phone support, sales... there are reasons I don't do these things, but I don't badmouth those who do. If not for them, I wouldn't get a paycheck either!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire