On the grape vine
I have been hearing that while the change is to a "per core" license, the actual cost for 4 cores would be the same as the original "per CPU" license. Which is find for people with quad core processors, however with the change to hex core and more, yeah I can see where the prices will go up.
Still, its just the thing these days, license costs just keep going up.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging