The RIAA is out, the new kid on the block is Apple.
Suing the elderly and dead has now become Apple's cup of tea.
Sure, Kodak isn't people (dead or otherwise), but the sentiment's the same.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action