The RIAA is out, the new kid on the block is Apple.
Suing the elderly and dead has now become Apple's cup of tea.
Sure, Kodak isn't people (dead or otherwise), but the sentiment's the same.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why