The RIAA is out, the new kid on the block is Apple.
Suing the elderly and dead has now become Apple's cup of tea.
Sure, Kodak isn't people (dead or otherwise), but the sentiment's the same.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook