The RIAA is out, the new kid on the block is Apple.
Suing the elderly and dead has now become Apple's cup of tea.
Sure, Kodak isn't people (dead or otherwise), but the sentiment's the same.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders