Re: Net book agreement....
> You neglect to mention the adverse effects the net book agreement had on libraries too.
You have to be fucking kidding me. Have a look around to see how public libraries turned out over the past 15 years WITHOUT the net books agreement.
But yeah go back to sucking the dick of Amazon, Tescos and all the large companies that fucked up honest shops, farmers, the high street and a lot more to come. They pay you in discounted books made in China, so you like it.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON