Re: Net book agreement....
> You neglect to mention the adverse effects the net book agreement had on libraries too.
You have to be fucking kidding me. Have a look around to see how public libraries turned out over the past 15 years WITHOUT the net books agreement.
But yeah go back to sucking the dick of Amazon, Tescos and all the large companies that fucked up honest shops, farmers, the high street and a lot more to come. They pay you in discounted books made in China, so you like it.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs