Re: Net book agreement....
> You neglect to mention the adverse effects the net book agreement had on libraries too.
You have to be fucking kidding me. Have a look around to see how public libraries turned out over the past 15 years WITHOUT the net books agreement.
But yeah go back to sucking the dick of Amazon, Tescos and all the large companies that fucked up honest shops, farmers, the high street and a lot more to come. They pay you in discounted books made in China, so you like it.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies