See one thing hasn't changed
See the £/$ conversion ratio remains at 1 :-(
One thing I like about new apple products, they keep the price of older versions close to the new ones. Makes it a cheaper upgrade path when you want to to ditch most of the "old" test equipment.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network