Won't make any difference in Newcastle
Both the Fanboi stores in the North East are inside shopping malls.
What I want to know is what happened to Geordieland, around five years ago there wasn't even a Starbucks and now they're every other shop and there are two Apple stores.
I blame the X-Factor. (May as well.)
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads