Won't make any difference in Newcastle
Both the Fanboi stores in the North East are inside shopping malls.
What I want to know is what happened to Geordieland, around five years ago there wasn't even a Starbucks and now they're every other shop and there are two Apple stores.
I blame the X-Factor. (May as well.)
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor