Won't make any difference in Newcastle
Both the Fanboi stores in the North East are inside shopping malls.
What I want to know is what happened to Geordieland, around five years ago there wasn't even a Starbucks and now they're every other shop and there are two Apple stores.
I blame the X-Factor. (May as well.)
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK