Won't make any difference in Newcastle
Both the Fanboi stores in the North East are inside shopping malls.
What I want to know is what happened to Geordieland, around five years ago there wasn't even a Starbucks and now they're every other shop and there are two Apple stores.
I blame the X-Factor. (May as well.)
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung