Re: an understanding of what is required culturally to work in a Chinese office
Downvote me all you like, but just because *you* didn't see them, doesn't mean they don't exist - if anything the ones you've seen are put in to keep you happy (particularly if you worked/lived in the ex-pat community). My point is that many cultures squat, and to imply they must be 3rd world countries to do so is just rude.
Not a hobby, just well travelled for business and pleasure.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action