Entrapment is almost impossible to establish in the US - best not to even try.
The preferred prosecution technique is plea bargaining, see for example the recent case of the UK businessman paraded in shackles with one hand free to use his walking stick - the idea is to convince the accused & their family that their only hope of ever getting home is to plead guilty in exchange for some concession, even if they're innocent. Its all about conviction rates and getting re-elected.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone