No digital tuning?
Surely the LTE module/chip is digitally tunable? Perhaps the cheap ones aren't or something.
Or maybe the antenna's are too band-specific, 700-800 is quite a difference in RF and we know what apple are like with antenna design...
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…