No digital tuning?
Surely the LTE module/chip is digitally tunable? Perhaps the cheap ones aren't or something.
Or maybe the antenna's are too band-specific, 700-800 is quite a difference in RF and we know what apple are like with antenna design...
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer